Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Merry Christmas To You, From Me!


Instead of doing a typical book review today I thought I would take the time to thank every single one of you on this very special day.

You all mean so much to me. All of your thoughtful comments and remarks brighten my day and put a smile on my face.

I haven't been blogging for all the long really, but I still get a huge smile on my face every time someone visits, comments on a post, or someone new follows my blog or shares a link with someone else.

I had no idea going into blogging how much work and time it would take each day and some weeks it can be hectic and chaotic but I have found it is worth it to see someone else be able to find a good book to read or find a new author to love because of something that I have posted or said.

I have met so many wonderful people since blogging. Authors, other bloggers, publicists, tour hosts and just good people I am thankful I can call  friends.

I sincerely hope that all of you have a very merry and peaceful day whether you celebrate the Christmas season, another holiday or nothing at all.

Again, thank you for all of your support and love. I hope that you will continue to stop by, comment and continue to share your recommendations to me as well.

I have a lot of fun giveaways, posts and tours already planned for the New Year and I hope you will all join in and share in the fun with me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I have gotten to know you this year! Your wonderful reviews have added many a book to my TBR.
    Hope you're having a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete