Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WoW Pick of the Week!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It is a chance to share those new releases were are super anxious to get our hands on and read.

I am a huge CoHo fan so it's no wonder I'm excited about her release coming up in August, yes sadly August, months away but I'm posting about it anyways because it's CoHo people!

She truly is one of the few authors I read in this genre anymore for whatever reason. Even though I know I will get lots of angst and more than likely lots of drama, I can't help myself, I love her anyways. 

So what about you, are you a CoHo fan?



Book Description:

Lily hasn’t always had it easy, but that’s never stopped her from working hard for the life she wants. She’s come a long way from the small town in Maine where she grew up. She graduated from college, moved to Boston, and started her own business. So when she feels a spark with a gorgeous neurosurgeon named Ryle Kincaid everything in Lily’s life suddenly seems almost too good to be true. 

Ryle is assertive, stubborn, and maybe even a little arrogant. He’s also sensitive, brilliant and has a total soft spot for Lily; and the way he looks in scrubs certainly doesn’t hurt. Lily can’t get him out of her head, but Ryle’s complete aversion to relationships is disturbing. Even as Lily finds herself becoming the exception to his no dating rule, she can’t help but wonder what made him that way in the first place. 

As questions about her new relationship overwhelm her, so do thoughts of Atlas Corrigan, her first love and a link to the past she left behind. He was her kindred spirit, her protector. When Atlas suddenly reappears everything Lily has built with Ryle is threatened. 

With this bold and deeply personal novel Colleen Hoover delivers a heart-wrenching story that breaks exciting new ground for her as a writer. Combining a captivating romance with a cast of all too human characters, “It Ends with Us” is an unforgettable tale of love that comes at the ultimate price. 




43 comments:

  1. YES!!! Love CoHo and so excited for this one. She does bring the drama but I always love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she is one of the few authors I really tolerate it from. ;)

      Delete
  2. I like this cover a lot! Though not going to lie, that summary scares me a little bit. I'm going to wait for others to read it first.
    Lovely pick, Ali! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh I'm getting a bit of Fifty Shades of Grey vibe via Ryle. His dating aversion immediately made me think of Christian. Not completely sure why since I only saw the movie. But I believe Colleen has a very different story in mind here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember how much you enjoy Hoover's books so I hope you love this one as well, Ali. If I was to try one, do you have a favorite to recommend?
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Slammed, I've loved all her books but that one was pretty darn good. I haven't read them all but I've heard Hopeless is fantastic too.

      Delete
  5. *sigh* One of these days I'm going to get to a CoHo book Ali! I just fear all the feels, so I keep delaying. She's not really known for the light and fluffy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No she isn't so I understand. You do have to prepare yourself going into them.

      Delete
  6. This one sounds like it has a love triangle so I'm hesitant but I love Colleen Hoover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really hoping it doesn't but if anyone can pull one off, she can!

      Delete
  7. I still haven't read a Colleen Hoover book! I know, that's pathetic and sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read something by this author. I know, it's ridiculous! haha I'll find time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't read any of her books. I don't know why not. I hope you enjoy reading this book, Ali. Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have high hopes for this one -- I haven't loved her last few but this sounds good! Great pick

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am hit or miss wiht COHO, but I am hoping I will love this one like I did November 9.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ANOTHER one that I need to read by her. I so need to start on her books so I can be a CoHo too. LOL You know that sound so wrong in my head. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! I need to read the rest of CoHo's books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, I have yet to read them all. I usually have to have them in small doses. ;)

      Delete
  14. Oh yeah, I've seen this around. The last couple of books that I'Ve read by CoHo, I haven't enjoyed, but I do want to try this one... what to do???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of people say that, I'm hoping this will be a good one and more people will like it.

      Delete
  15. Oh Lord. Another heartbreaker from Ms. Hoover. Gah. So looking forward to reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I think the same thing when ever I see another of her releases. :P

      Delete
  16. YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Yes. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. YESSSS!!! I love CoHo. I can't wait for this one. I still need to read Novemeber 9 though. At least I have some time before this one comes out. Fantastic pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked November 9 so I hope you do too!

      Delete
  18. I am sure I will be reading this at some point. I love Hoover as well-still have way too many I need to read of hers-thankfully! Even three in my tbr. So I am content with those for now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have quite a few still to read too but I can't help it, I buy them anyways. :P

      Delete
  19. I am for any CoHo book! There are too many though!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've not tried her but I know a number of ladies who adore her books.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have yet to find a novel by Colleen that just grabs me. But I keep trying. I'm more likely than not gonna give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete