Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thrill Ride by Rachel Hawthorne

Title: Thrill Ride
Author: Rachel Hawthorne
Series: Stand Alone
Published By: Avon (May 1, 2006)
Genre: Realistic Fiction YA
My Rating: 4 Stars


Goodreads Description:
Thrill Ride!
One-day admission: $15

Summer job:

Pros:
Living on my own (plus roommates)
Rides are free (but avoid the roller coasters—too scary!)
Super-hot coworker . . .

Cons:
Periodic homesickness
Dressing like Gretel for job in fairyland gift shop
Super-hot coworker . . . and boyfriend back home. Too thrilling!


My Review: 
I love Rachel Hawthorne's books. I can always count on picking up one of her books and getting exactly what I want from them, a quick fast, sweet read that will give you that "awww" moment that you are looking for.
You know the reads.
The fluff reads you need on a bad day that will put a smile on your face and melt your heart just a little bit.
I love stories like that. I know some don't so I would imagine these books wouldn't be for everyone but I love to read something light and fluffy every now, I am after all a hopeless romantic.

So, if you want just a feel good read Rachel Hawthorne's books are definitely for you.

And while this book wasn't earth shattering or life changing it is still worth the read.

I love reading about teenagers that find themselves and find love in the process as well.
Those that are willing to jump in head first and just take a chance on love, knowing very well they may get a broken heart in the process but a lot of great memories to take with them either way.

This is a great summer read or just a great read if you are looking for something to put a little more brightness in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment