Wednesday, October 26, 2016

WoW Pick of the Week!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It is a chance to share those new releases were are super anxious to get our hands on and read.

I completely fell in love with Bouchet's debut novel and her characters and am seriously on edge waiting for the second book to be released. If you haven't tried this series yet, grab it, it is fantastic and blends the right amount of fantasy with mythology and a steamy slow burning romance that will blow you away.





Book Description:


SHE'S DESTINED TO DESTROY THE WORLD... 
"Cat" Catalia Fisa has been running from her destiny since she could crawl. But now, her newfound loved ones are caught between the shadow of Cat's tortured past and the threat of her world-shattering future. So what's a girl to do when she knows it's her fate to be the harbinger of doom? Everything in her power.

BUT NOT IF SHE CAN HELP IT
Griffin knows Cat is destined to change the world-for the better. As the realms are descending into all-out war, Cat and Griffin must embrace their fate together. Gods willing, they will emerge side-by-side in the heart of their future kingdom...or not at all.










28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You should, it really was fabulous and so addicting!

      Delete
  2. Ali, this is going to be SO good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really excited for this one. I am lucky enough ot have a copy, but I waiting to read it until Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one as well and it has been so hard to wait! I think starting over the Christmas break or even Thanksgiving if I give in before that LOL, is a great idea!

      Delete
  4. Looks great, Ali. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and checking it out Tyler! :D

      Delete
  5. I'm still trying to find the first one on audio. Might just have to read it, it sounds so good. THEN I'll be with you and wanting this one. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope it comes out soon, it shouldn't be too much longer I wouldn't think with the second to be released in January.

      Delete
  6. I've seen the first book in this series around and it sounds pretty great. I hope you love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *bounces* Me too. I hope the audio releases at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it does!

      Delete
  8. Well, I want so bad to say no because it's a series, but I will find myself reading it at sometime any way :). hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo I still have book one on my list. It was brandied about in book club as a possible read. So gonna have to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you would like it Anna, lots of heat to it I promise!

      Delete
  10. Yay! I guess I'll be adding new book in my reading list hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds seriously good! It's adult right? Is it hard core fantasy or more UF/PNR? I am not a total fan of hard core fantasy. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't too high fantasy, at least I didn't think so.

      Delete