Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving From My Guilty Obsession!!




I adore this time of year when families get together, lots of yummy food is being made with love and we can all remember what we are thankful for and just how good we truly have it when we have one another, a warm place to be together and good food to eat and a safe place to lay our heads at night.

I want to thank all of you for all of your comments, posts, insights, support, and friendship. I never thought it would be this much work to start and run and blog but all of you make it worth it and I am truly thankful for that.  I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe day and have many things to be thankful for, lots of good food and drink to partake of and new memories to create whether you celebrate the holiday or not. 







































*Image is credited to Assaggi Restaurant.*

6 comments:

  1. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, of course, but I always stop to think about all the things I have to be thankful for, and there are many.

    I hope you're having a wonderful time with your family.
    Happy Thanksgiving, Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maja, I hope your day is wonderful too even though you don't celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Ali, you are truly blessed and I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed your Thankgiving Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Thanksgiving message! I'm definitely thankful for this wonderful bookish community, and so glad to have found your blog. Sorry I've been MIA recently, but I've been traveling and took an extra long Thanksgiving vacation. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete