Wednesday, February 8, 2017

WoW Pick of the Week!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It is a chance to share those new releases were are super anxious to get our hands on and read.

I have come to love this series and was so glad when I found out she was continuing it with a spin off of sorts and her latest in that spin off looks just as promising as the others have and I can't wait to get my hands on it!




Book Description:

How do you go back to a life you can’t remember? Find out in this follow up to the New York Times bestselling The Program and The Treatment.

Tatum Masterson never went through The Program. She never had her memory stripped, never had to fight to remain herself. But when Weston, her longtime boyfriend and love of her life, was taken by handlers, she hoped he’d remember her somehow—that their love would be strong enough.

It wasn’t.

Like all returners, Weston came back a blank canvas. The years he and Tatum spent together were forgotten, as well as the week when he mysteriously disappeared before The Program came for him.

Regardless of his memory loss, Tatum fights to get Weston to remember her. And just as they start to build a new love, they hear about the Adjustment—a new therapy that implants memories from a donor. Despite the risks, Tatum and Weston agree to go through the process. Tatum donates her memories from their time together.

But the problem with memories is that they are all a matter of perspective. So although Weston can now remember dating Tatum, his emotions don’t match the experiences. And this discrepancy is slowly starting to unravel him, worse than anything The Program could have done.

And as the truth of their life together becomes clear, Tatum will have to decide if she loves Weston enough to let him go, or to continue to live the lie they’d build together.

Prepare for your Adjustment. 











39 comments:

  1. I want to start this series!! I just got the first book recently. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good Grace! I loved the first three and these others have been just as good.

      Delete
  2. Ooh this looks really gook Kindlemom thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a real mind bender. Oh joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be so strange and frustrating to have memories but to not have your emotions match. Great pick, Alli!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to start this series soon. Hope this book meets your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read the first book. Looks like it is going strong. Hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me too! My request is still pending. *falls over* I think this is the longest I've ever had to wait for one of her books for whatever reason.

      Delete
  7. I really got to read the first book, this series looks really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and still one of my favorite dystopian type reads.

      Delete
  8. This sounds like a great series. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!! I can't wait for this either, Ali. I really love this series. I hope we both enjoy reading this book.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and of course, thanks for stopping by mine as well. ;)

      Delete
  10. Aside from the story, I'm loving how the cover arts seem to be telling their own version of the story too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! All of her books are that way I think, I love it. ;)

      Delete
  11. I've never heard of the author or series at least that I can remember anyway. It sounds interesting to say the least. I hope you get it soon and enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorna! She does have another series as well other than the spin off that I keep meaning to try too. Hopefully they are all good.

      Delete
  12. Yes, I so can't wait to read this one either!! I love anything that she writes in this world to be honest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! *high fives you*. It's just so good and crazy realistic in a weird way.

      Delete
  13. I still need to read the first one! Hope you love this next book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read anything by this author but I keep meaning to so I'm excited to see that she has a new book out! Will definitely be looking out for this--thanks for putting it on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy her writing style, a slightly gritty feel to it. She doesn't throw punches most times. She is a good one to try. ;)

      Delete
  15. This sounds like a series I really need to check out..I like the twistyness of this premise.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't really have a good time with this series, to be honest. But I wish you all the best that you'll continue to enjoy the books. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad but I definitely see how they wouldn't be for everyone. ;)

      Delete
  17. I have this series on my tbr-list for so long, Ali. To my shame I still haven’t started it yet, though a lot of my friends pushed it my way.

    ReplyDelete