Wednesday, February 22, 2017

WoW Pick of the Week!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It is a chance to share those new releases were are super anxious to get our hands on and read.

I have come to adore Tintera's darker worlds and romance and after loving her duology and then the first book in this series, I'm equally excited to see how book two will be in her Ruined series. It looks fantastic and I can't wait for it!



Book Description:

In the sequel to Ruined, the romance of The Selection and the epic stakes of Red Queen come together in a story of revenge, adventure, and unexpected love.

Emelina Flores has come home to Ruina. After rescuing her sister Olivia from imprisonment in rival kingdom Lera, Em and Olivia together vow to rebuild Ruina to its former glory. 

But their fight has only begun. Olivia is determined to destroy everyone who acts against Ruina, but Em isn’t as sure. Ever since Em posed as Prince Casimir’s betrothed in Lera, she’s started to see another side to this war. And now that Cas has taken the throne, Em believes a truce is within reach. But Olivia suspects that Em’s romantic feelings for Cas are just coloring her judgement.

Em is determined to bring peace to her home. But when winning the war could mean betraying her family, Em faces an impossible choice between loyalty and love. Em must stay one step ahead of her enemies—and her blood—before she’s the next victim in this battle for sovereignty. 










37 comments:

  1. I think I saw the cover somewhere but I don't think I really knew about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first book was great, I definitely recommend it. :D

      Delete
  2. I haven't read Ruined. I don't even think I own a copy, to be honest. But I hope you'll enjoy this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to read Ruined! I've heard some amazing things about it. Happy reading <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really enjoyed all her books so far, I recommend them all. ;)

      Delete
  4. There always seems to be something standing in the way of love or happiness. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh love the cover thanks for sharing Kindlemom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grabbed this even though I haven't read the first book yet. *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Read the first book though before starting this, I think you will like it. Her heroines are always fierce and edgy. ;)

      Delete
  7. Never heard about this author but I'm curious about this book. I'll stalk the author first and then think about it. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of the author before too, but this one really sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a fun author and always seems to give you something a bit different.

      Delete
  9. The cover is very cool. That would definitely draw me in, and the story sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read this series, but I'm glad you loved the first and want to continue. Hope you love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you love it as much as the first one. This kind of fantasy isn't really my thing but it does sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't read this series yet but I hope this is a great sequel! It definitely sounds great (: Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too and thanks for stopping by and checking it out!

      Delete
  13. I haven´t read the first book yet, but this sounds pretty interesting
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the first book and it was definitely something different. I'm hoping this will be as well.

      Delete
  14. great pick, i love the sound of this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’ve only read her Reboot duology, and this series totally went under my radar. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Ali!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the only one she has so far besides this one. I hope you try this one too, assuming you liked her Reboot duology. ;)

      Delete