Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WoW Pick of the Week



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It is a chance to share those new releases were are super anxious to get our hands on and read.

I am always on the lookout for something original and I absolutely loved this author's debut series a few years ago so when I saw she had something entirely new out  I knew it would be another book I would just have to read.

She has a talent for creating unique situations, worlds, and characters. I can't wait to see what she has done with this one.

So what do you think? Something you are interested in too or does this just not appeal to you at all?





Release Date: February 24, 2015

Book Description:
Identical twins. Identical DNA. Identical suspects. It's Pretty Little Liars meets Revenge in this edge-of-your-seat thriller with a shocking twist.

When they were little, Lexi and her identical twin, Ava, made up a third sister, Alicia. If something broke? Alicia did it. Cookies got eaten? Alicia's guilty. Alicia was always to blame for everything. The game is all grown up now that the girls are seniors. They use Alicia as their cover to go out with boys who are hot but not exactly dating material. Boys they'd never, ever be with in real life.


Now one of the guys Alicia went out with has turned up dead, and Lexi wants to stop the game for good. As coincidences start piling up, Ava insists that if they follow the rules for being Alicia, everything will be fine. But when another boy is killed, the DNA evidence and surveillance photos point to only one suspect: Alicia. The girl who doesn't exist. As she runs from the cops, Lexi has to find the truth before another boy is murdered. Because either Ava is a killer…or Alicia is real.




25 comments:

  1. Ha! I'm totally on board for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of this- super creepy and that cover is unsettling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think it will be perfect for October. :)

      Delete
  3. I didn't know about this one but it's intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoh snap. That's what happens when you start playing gods! Lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo this sounds GOOD Ali!!! Very Criminal Minds ;-) Definitely adding this one to the list, I want to know if Alicia is real or not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this sounds so intense!! Definitely going to add this to my TBR now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds fantastic! I'm so curious about what's going on. Thanks for sharing, Ali!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Glad I could put it on your radar. :)

      Delete
  8. Oooh I get why you want this, I want it too! On a sidenote have you seen Orphan Black? Its great TV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have watched the first few episodes and really like it! She is an amazing actor to play all those parts!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing it looks fabulous, ooooh the Third Twin yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If only this one came out in October; it sounds perfect for the Halloween season. I really do want to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty Little Liars meets Revenge?? OMG. OMG, I want. Thank you for thsi amazing pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds intense! I haven't read any of her books but I'm anxious to see reviews of this one!

    ReplyDelete