Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WoW Pick of the Week



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It is a chance to share those new releases were are super anxious to get our hands on and read.




This week's choice is a no brainer simply because I love anything Sarah Fine writes so I know this will be a must and come on, look at that cover and synopsis. How can a girl resist?






Book Description:
Sixteen-year-old Elli was a small child when the Elders of Kupari chose her to succeed the Valtia, the queen who wields infinitely powerful ice and fire magic. Since then, Elli has lived in the temple, surrounded by luxury and tutored by magical priests, as she prepares for the day when the Valtia perishes and the magic finds a new home in her. Elli is destined to be the most powerful Valtia to ever rule.

But when the queen dies defending the kingdom from invading warriors, the magic doesn’t enter Elli. It’s nowhere to be found.


Disgraced, Elli flees to the outlands, the home of banished criminals—some who would love to see the temple burn with all its priests inside. As she finds her footing in this new world, Elli uncovers devastating new information about the Kupari magic, those who wield it, and the prophecy that foretold her destiny. Torn between the love she has for her people and her growing loyalty to the banished, Elli struggles to understand the true role she was meant to play. But as war looms, she must align with the right side—before the kingdom and its magic are completely destroyed.




46 comments:

  1. Oh, hello amazingness! This one sounds so, so good, Ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already seen a good review for this one from a trusted source so I AM SUPER EXCITED. I need to bide my time waiting for it by reading other Sarah Fine books!

    Aentee at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? *squee!* That makes me even more excited to start it now!

      Delete
  3. I'm really going to have to check out her books :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do, they really are so well written! I think you would like her adult fantasy series best Anna, some steamy scenes in that one. ;)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to read this one myself! It sounds fantastic and of course I will read anything that Sarah Fine writes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALI I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY LIFE IMMEDIATELY! That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you grab it from Edelweiss yet?/ If not run and get it!

      Delete
  6. Okay I said I was gonna wait to pick up a sarah fine novel when I finish a series but... you are making it really difficult to sick to my guns! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. :P Seriously, she is worth it. All her books are fab!

      Delete
  7. I've never read anything by Sarah Fine. I will definitely have to check her out sometime!! This sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sad face* Never read anything by Sarah Fine, so I'll be waiting eagerly for your review so I'll know whether or not to read it Ali! <3 Epic pick this week! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH yes, can't wait to crack this open. I got my copy a couple of weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too! I was going to start it and then realized how long it is until it releases so I guess I will hold off for a bit still. ;)

      Delete
  10. I still haven´t read any of this author books. this one sounds interesting. thanks for sharing.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been having fun with magic books. This one looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh cool cover. I need to read something by Sarah Fine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. When am I going to read her other books?!?! I'm so rotten!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah but I do hope you give them a try sometime. ;)

      Delete
  14. I like the cover of this one but I'm very very unsure. I'll wait and see if you review this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh a new one to me, it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am listening to her Fated series and need to check this series out. I love the synopsis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you are listening to her Fated series!

      Delete
  17. This sounds like something I would love be reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree, the book cover is bewitching and synopsis even more! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo bewitching is the perfect adjective Claudia!

      Delete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have not read anything by her yet. Sounds like it will be a good read though. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete