Monday, May 16, 2011

Falling From Grace by S.L. Naeole

Title: Falling From Grace (Grace #1)
Author: S.L. Naeole
Genre: YA Paranormal
Published by: Crystal Quilt Publishing

My Rating of this book: 5 Stars

Goodreads Description:

When you wake up in the morning and your eyes take in the first hints of light that shine through your window, the dust motes catching and reflecting the sun’s rays like little diamonds, the shimmering hues of yellow and orangey gold breaking through into your room, the first thing you think about usually isn’t how you’re going to make it through the worst day of your life.

Unfortunately for Grace Shelley, that’s exactly what she’s facing as she ponders what to do now that she’s going to be starting out her last year in high school without her best friend. She’s not exactly the most popular girl in school - well, not the most popular girl in school to like, anyway - and everything seems to be hinting at another status quo year for her until she bumps into a stranger who leaves her stumbling for words and chasing after her heart.

The new guy in school is different. Robert doesn’t care about the rumors he’s heard about her or that no one else seems to see her the same way that he does; he only wants to be her friend. That’s when things get complicated. When Grace learns that he’s not your typical high school boy and that he’s actually a wingless angel who’s looking for someone to trust, she’s thrust into his world where not all angels are meant to protect human beings, and where the changes she brings into his life changes everything in hers.



My Review:
This book was amazing! I loved Grace and Robert, Stacy, Lark and even Graham. I got so involved with their characters it was hard to put the book down. I felt every emotion they felt, their joy, their heartbreak, their anger, their jealously. This book had me laughing, it had me on the edge of my seat, it brought tears to my eyes, let's face it, it had it all.
I admit, this was one of those times where I had to stay up until the wee hours of the morning to finish the book because I just had to see how it ended. I can already tell this series will be a favorite.
If you haven't read this book yet by a very talented Indie author I urge you to buy it now, download it to your Kindle, buy it online, borrow it from a friend, just read it! 

My Rating: 5 Stars!!


 



3 comments:

  1. This is one of my Favorites too! Such a great writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just released a new book this week. I am sure it will be fantastic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really good! I am known for reading books in to the wee hours of the night/morning...lol!

    I like books that give you those type of emotions!

    Nice review!

    ReplyDelete