Sunday, May 29, 2011

The New Plan (Fergyville) by Katina Ferguson

Title: The New Plan (Fergyville)
Author: Katina Ferguson
Published by: Self Published Author (May 3, 2011)
Genre: Mystery
My Rating: 4 Stars

Goodreads Description:
Frank and Catherine are parents worn down by three young children, and life. As they try to come up with a new, more efficient, way of managing their lives, they are met with a series of unforeseen obstacles. When Frank gets home from work, things don't seem quite right. He begins to wonder if some of the problems experienced by his family were in fact the work of malicious people from his past.

My Review:
This was a short read, a novella, but it definitely had me wanting more at the end. I loved Ms. Ferguson's description of Catherine and Frank's kids, so so true! I loved how realistic this novella seemed with the look into the lives of every day people, their jobs, their relationship, their kids. I love how this ended too! It completely had me wanting more and on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. Where are Catherine and the kids? What is Frank going to do next? What was in the back yard?
I can't wait to see what Ferguson comes up with in her next installment!

1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree with this review. This was an interesting reading. Way to go Katina :)

    ReplyDelete