Friday, September 9, 2011

Indie Author of the Week...Maria E. Schneider!

This week I had the great pleasure of reading Under Witch Moon (Moon Shadows #1) by Maria Schneider and I loved it so much that I just had to make it my choice for this weeks indie author.

This is actually the second book by Maria that I have read and if there is one thing I can count on from her work is that no matter which book I am reading by her I know the writing will be beautiful and the story will be well written.

Truly both books I have read by her have been fabulous but this last one I read was truly wonderful. 
In fact I got completely wrapped up in the story. It was so good. It was suspenseful and super creepy and the writing flowed so nicely that I found myself devouring the story. Before I knew it I had read over 100 pages and it felt like no time at all had gone by. I love books like that. The ones that draw you in and refuse to let you go. They keep you on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next and you just can't put it down until you know.

I loved the slight romance angle this book had as well, although I will admit I wish there had been a little more romance between the main characters it was still an outstanding start to what looks to be a very promising series.

I highly recommend you give Maria's books a chance if you are looking for something fun to read that is new and different, her books are well worth the read and the amazing price. You get so much more than what you pay for. 


I rate this latest read of hers 5 out of 5 stars! I can't wait to read the next book in this series!! 

And of course, a huge THANK YOU to Maria for giving me the opportunity to read and review this book (which in no way impacted my review at all). 








No comments:

Post a Comment