Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mini Review: Winter Kisses by Addison Moore

Title: Winter Kisses
Author: Addison Moore
Series: Novella in the 3:AM Kisses Series
Published: November 1, 2013
Source: Purchased
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
My Rating: 3.5 Stars!



Book Description:
Having a one-night stand with your ex is never easy. She thinks its revenge sex. He thinks its make-up sex. Things can only go wrong from here.









I loved 3:AM Kisses and knew after meeting all the characters that I would read any other novel in the series Moore wanted to create. The humor, the characters, the sweet storyline, it was all fabulous. 

I was super excited when I found out that the next story would in fact be Laney and Ryder's because I knew from the first book, that it was going to be one heck of a story and I was ready for it. Throw in a little Christmas theme to go great with this time of year and you have a win win.


And oh boy did Laney and Ryder have a story. A sweet one, a passionate one, a steamy one. This was the perfect blend of romance, passion, humor and Christmas sweetness with all the characters I fell in love with in 3:AM Kisses. 







*All thoughts and opinions are my own and were not influenced by the author or publisher. I was not compensated for this review.*

11 comments:

  1. I have heard some really bad things about 3am Kisses and I gave up on that one but I'm glad you enjoyed this one as well. Great review, Ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely aren't great literary works of art but they are fun easy reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The series are all novellas? Hmm .. I'll have to keep these in mind for read-a-thons. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep the 12 NA's of Christmas are all novellas and perfect for this time of year when you want something good but short.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about Christmas romance these days! I just keep reading one after the other. They're fun and I melt a little even with this cold outside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww boy these do look good :) i am glad it didn't disappoint you! I have not read the original books yet :( maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Maja, just what we need to warm up this time of year!!

    Thanks Lily for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a couple of these NA Christmas novellas but I didn't get this one yet because I still need to read 3AM Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am hesitant about this one, on one hand I want to try this author, but on the other, I haven't read many glowing review on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read 3 A.M. Kisses yet, but I want to and this little novella sounds good also. I've enjoyed the ones I've read so far. I bought Sawyer Bennett's and Shelly Cranes, and want to fit them in before Christmas. Marquita Valentine's was great, and I really liked Chelsea Cameron's also. Thanks for sharing about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really loving these sweet but short holiday reads that get rather steamy and romantic. So glad to hear you recommend this one, I've got another one for my weekend reading list. :-)

    ReplyDelete