Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday!

Tell Me Something Tuesday is hosted by Heidi at Rainy Day Ramblings. It is a weekly meme where we discuss that week's topic supplied by her on her blog each week. Anyone can participate in the fun (usually book related but not always) This is one of those memes that I use to participate in more but haven't been able to in quite a while sadly. Hopefully this year I will be able to make more time for it. 

This week's topic is a fun one: 

What books are on your must read list for Winter 2014?

I love new release so this was a fun one for me to compile and I couldn't not participate.

For upcoming releases, as in the next couple of months, I am super excited about reading: 




I loved the first book and I am not going to lie, I have pretty high expectations for this sequel, I can only hope that West pulls through and I love this every bit as much as the first.


Next on my list would be:



Which I am actually fudging just a little bit because, I haven't actually started the series yet but I have heard so many great things about it I plan to start it soon and what better time than with the newest release?





I am super curious about this one but haven't seen too much about it. I love Caine's YA vamp series so I am hoping this is just as good.



This last one is pushing the limit with the whole winter thing but since March doesn't feel like spring here, I added it anyways. I have heard nothing but good things about this and while hype usually repels me from a book, I can't seem to resist this ones allure. 

13 comments:

  1. Great choices. Split Second is one I am really looking forward to also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen, I am keeping my fingers crossed it is just as amazing as the first!

      Delete
  2. All of these but Split Second would be on my list too. I have Pivot Point, but haven't read it yet. The rest I'm eagerly anticipating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about Ignite Me!!! Split Second and The Winner's Curse are definitely on my list too. And I always love reading Rachel Caine and this sounds like an interesting take on Romeo & Juliet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lauren!! I definitely want to start that series too.

      Delete
  4. Ignite Me is the book I'm currently the most desperate to read. I actually think the whole experience (waiting, reading, dreading disappointment) might end up killing me.
    Oh, and Split Second should be good too. I didn't dowlonad, but I will get a copy when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard some great things about that series Maja, I plan on reading it this year too! Waiting is always so hard.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for doing a TMST. I should have included the link up but I forgot. I will email you the upcoming questions so you can have them if you want to participate again. Some great picks. I just started Shatter Me last night and I am loving the writing. I need to pick Split Second, I think I grabbed an ARC of it so I would read the first one. I am also interested in the new Rachel Caine, but I am watching for reviews. Thanks for sharing your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dying for Ignite Me! I have it pre-ordered by I just wish an Amazon drone would come drop it in my lap right now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be nice if that could happen with all our books? :P

      Delete
  7. Prince of Shadows looks really good!

    ReplyDelete