Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Sunday Post



Happy Easter!! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and holiday!!

It is the beginning of another new week and you all know what that means, another addition of the Sunday Post hosted by Kim at The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

This past week I had the following on the blog.







Make sure to check them out if you haven't already.

This coming week I plan to have the following on the blog:

Monday:
Review: Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley

Tuesday:
Review: Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins

Wednesday:
My WoW Pick of the Week

Thursday:
Review: Fourth Grave Beneath by Feet by Darynda Jones

Friday:
Review: Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae

Saturday:
Review: Destroy Me by Tahereh Maji



Another slow week for me for review books but I am glad because it means I am still able to squeeze in a lot of books from my TBR pile and I must say. I am loving it!

A huge thank you to the publishers for these fun reads!!





17 comments:

  1. Umm not a lot of reviews??? You make me laugh! I only have two that "Have" to be done and I cannot ever seem to get to my TBR pile just for "fun"! I look forward to reading all of your fabulous reviews. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in awe of all the reviews you post, I'm happy if I get two up a week, lol :) Looking forward to your reviews this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had quite a busy week! While I, on the other hand, was such a total failure. :( Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy these books.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you weren't a failure! I have bad weeks were I hardly get anything read or reviewed as well. Sometimes the hard part isn't even reading the books but actually writing a review for them.

      Delete
  5. Oh Compulsion!!! So excited for that one! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Compulsion!! I want that book!! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just recently picked up a Darynda Jones book. i hope I like it. The at first turned me off haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, well, the series does get better as it goes so hopefully you will like the second one better. I do like her adult books better than her YA books.

      Delete
  8. Getting to read more books from you TBR is always a good thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Christy, attacking that TBR pile is always a good thing :-) Hope you enjoy Rush Too Far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for slow weeks, I don't mind those nope not at all

    ReplyDelete