Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

(image taken from here)



While I know that not everyone celebrates the holiday, or while it isn't Thanksgiving everywhere around the world, here in the states, and in my home particularly, we are celebrating this day and giving thanks for all of our wonderful blessings.

This is my favorite time of year. I love being with family, eating lots (maybe too much) of yummy food, and being near those I love and remembering all I have to be thankful for.

I hope that however you are celebrating or spending the day that it is a wonderful one filled with those you love most around you.

That family and friends aren't too far away, there is a warm meal near by (or already in your tunny!), and of course a good book or two within reach.



Thank you to all of my followers, commenters and those I consider friends for sticking with me and visiting each day. It really does mean a lot to me. I love this community and I love blogging, so thank you for fueling my passion and sharing my love of reading.


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! 

















(image courtesy of crosscards.com)


31 comments:

  1. Food and family, how can you go wrong? :) Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely a winning combination. :)
      Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you, missie! Thank you for ALL the support. You bloggers rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Ali! Back home where I come from we don't celebrate thanksgiving, but I'm celebrating my first one today at a friend's place. I'm excited for all the food! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings and Hugs back. I am cooking a traditional Thanksgiving meal today, and than we will relax with our peeps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's stuff our faces with turkey and cranberry sauce. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Happy Thanksgiving!! I am not celebrating but think this to be a very nice holiday + food ahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving!! Ours was last month, so I'm living vicariously through my blogger peeps. Exhale some turkey breath on your computer monitor for me, would ya? I want to get a whiff. :D

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *breathes on monitor* Hope your Thanksgiving (last month) was lovely Carmel!

      Delete
  9. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I ate hours ago and I'm still full. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best way to be this time of year. :)
      Have a fabulous Thanksgiving as well Christy!!

      Delete
  10. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! And that your weekend is wonderful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed your post on Thanksgiving :( BUT, I hope it was as wonderful as you could have hoped for. Filled with family, friends and good food!
    Thanks for being such an awesome blogger *smiles* I look forward to seeing your blog eachday. Happy Thanksgiving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Thanksgiving! :) I hope your day was good. This was the first year I didn't have Thanksgiving, but we did make a pie, which is the most important part.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy little late Thanksgiving! I hope you had a lovely day with the family <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna, we did have a lovely day. :)

      Delete