Wednesday, September 28, 2016

WoW Pick of the Week



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It is a chance to share those new releases were are super anxious to get our hands on and read.


I adore this series and with the way the last book left off, can't wait for more and really, just look at that cover, so different from her usual and yet it still goes with the rest, I really like it but most importantly, we get more Charlie and the gang.






Book Description:


Grim Reaper Charley Davidson is back in the eleventh installment of Darynda Jones’ New York Times bestselling paranormal series.


A typical day in the life of Charley Davidson involves cheating husbands, missing people, errant wives, philandering business owners, and oh yeah...demons, hell hounds, evil gods, and dead people. Lots and lots of dead people. As a part time Private Investigator and full-time Grim Reaper, Charley has to balance the good, the bad, the undead, and those who want her dead. In this eleventh installment, Charley is learning to make peace with the fact that she is a goddess with all kinds of power and that her own daughter has been born to save the world from total destruction. But the forces of hell are determined to see Charley banished forever to the darkest corners of another dimension. With the son of Satan himself as her husband and world-rocking lover, maybe Charley can find a way to have her happily ever after after all.








43 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this series. Anything with a reaper has my interest. Might have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fantastic and the reaper aspect is definitely a bonus. ;)

      Delete
  2. gah i need this in my life, those boots also lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I'm not even a cowboy boot kind of girl and I like them!

      Delete
  3. Yep. I just put this on my Winter for 2017 picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss! I need this one. Do you know how many books will be in this series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't but I would imagine that there can't be very many more. :(

      Delete
  5. I've been meaning to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you do, it is a fantastic series and really is a favorite.

      Delete
  6. I've read this author before, but I haven't read any of this series. I hope you enjoy reading this book, Ali. Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you know, I"m just starting this series and have read books one and two and am really looking forward to book three. And waaayyyy down the road I will also be waiting for book 11. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited you've started it and are loving it Debbie!

      Delete
  8. I haven't heard of god series either! Sounds good though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good, very adult and sometimes steamy but still really good. ;)

      Delete
  9. OMG. YASSSSS! I can't wait for this one, too, Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love those boots with the chain. haha I need to start this series soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh very itneresting book. Like the most of your posts this author is new for me. But sounds pretty interesting
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know how much you love this series, Ali so I really hope you get a copy of this soon and no doubt it will deliver on every expectation!
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'M GOING TO GET CAUGHT UP ON THIS SERIES ALI, I AM! Maybe yelling at myself in all caps will finally motivate me to move past book one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, this is on my list too!! I just need to catch up first :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Goddess Grim reapers sounds really good!! I hope you love it!!

    Tori @ In Tori Lex

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always awesome to get another from a favorite series :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice pick!! I really love the first one. I need to read more in this series. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do read on, I think they get better as they go. ;)

      Delete
  18. YES!! I'm really excited for this one too. :-)

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete