Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tell Me Something Tuesday!

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Cambria Hebert .

   
This is a fun weekly question she asks other bloggers in the hopes that we will all get to know one another a little better.

This question this week is:
Who Are Your Book Boyfriends?



Would you believe this question has actually taken time for me to answer?
Not because I don't already know which drool worthy boys/men to choose, but because I wanted to choose someone that not everyone would be familiar with.

I could go for the easy answer and submit names like Bones from the Night Huntress series or Ash from the Iron Fey series but I didn't want to do that, although they are both very swoon worthy in their own ways.

Nope instead I am going to post about two men that some of you may never even have come across in your book reading adventures, and yes, they are men. No boys here.  

My first choose?
James (Jamie) Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser from Diana Gabaldon's Outlander Series.


If you don't know  Jamie or this series you are seriously missing out.

Jamie is everything a girl could ask for. He is loyal, intelligent, funny, strong, loves fiercely, a fighter, caring, soft yet strong and just one of the best guys you could ever meet. And did I mention that he is Scottish and from the 1700's? No? Well he is. 



He is a Highland Warrior, Laird and prince among men. 
*swoon*
I don't even know what else to say other than, I mentioned he has a sexy Scottish accent right? 

He is alpha male to the extreme. Infuriating at times and maddening at others but somehow his kind heart and gentle ways with Claire make that all disappear.

It is no wonder Claire couldn't resist him. I think any woman would be hard pressed too.


My second choice?

Roarke from J.D. Robb's In Death series.



Ahh Roarke. What can I possibly say about him? 



He too is the typical alpha male (hmm, I see a theme going on here for me) and yes he too has a sexy accent (another theme maybe?) expect instead of Scotland this sexy man is from Dublin Ireland.

He too loves fiercely, is loyal, smart, strong and oh yeah, a multi billionaire who comes from somewhat questionable backgrounds who still enjoys breaking the law from time to time. He can pick a lock faster than anyone, take a guy down and stare down the fiercest criminal, all without breaking a sweat.

He is powerful but doesn't let it go to his head. He can be cocky at times but still has a heart of gold. Every woman wants him but, his heart belongs to Eve and has almost since the first moment he met his feisty detective wife. He would do anything for her and has, numerous times over. 

So there you have it. Two very wonderful men who definitely deserve a place in the hearts of woman everywhere.

So, who are your book boyfriends?

Who makes you swoon? Who can you just not get enough of?

I would love to hear your answers.




12 comments:

  1. A scottish Laird.... oh my goodness. Must read this book!!!! I am swooning already. I love that accent he must surely have. and what a picture!!!!!

    Love your other choice too and I like that you chose men that might not have made the usual lists but they are definitely worth the mention!!

    Wonderful answers this week for TMST. Thank you for being part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice choices. I have actually met Roarke and have to agree, definitely swoon worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay another Roarke fan!!

    Thanks for stopping by Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sound so good!!! :D I'm yet to meet them but I will xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you do Ajoop!

    Both books are definitely adult books and Outlander is a little controversial but they are great reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can NOT believe I forgot about Jamie! Dang it! I need to finish that series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't feel bad Christy, I still haven't finished the last book. I started it and then stopped when I learned that it would be years before the next one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I LOVE the fact that you took the time to choose book boyfriends that not a lot of people have heard of! That's spreading the love in a whole new way, and I admire you completely for it! :) <3 I haven't met any of these boys yet, but I'll make sure to think about it soon -- especially about that Scottish guy! ;)

    Awesome answer for this week's question!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know any of them. :(
    Yet. :)
    Loved the post, and jotted the books down on my to-read list. :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you like them if you decide to try them!

    ReplyDelete