Monday, July 16, 2012

Lindsay Paige's New Book, Don't Panic (sneek peek)

Today I have a sneak peek into Lindsay Paige's new YA book Don't Panic

As some of you may know Lindsay is the author of the YA series Bold As Love which I featured a few months ago on my blog, you can find the post HERE

I was very excited when I was told that Lindsay had another book, not a part of her current series due out in October.

She was kind enough to review the synopsis for that book here with us today.

It sounds great and I can't wait to read it!

Thank you Lindsay for sharing this sneak peek with us!!




Synopsis:
Samantha Branson is having severe anxiety attacks. Her heart beats unusually fast, her breath quickens and her hands sweat. Every detail screams in her head that she is the center of unwanted attention. Everyone can hear her thoughts, her heart and her breathing. The silence of the classroom is so loud that focus is impossible.
After an attack lands her in the wrong bathroom, Sam meets Eli who offers to provide help. Faced with the return of her possessive ex-boyfriend and the blossoming of a new romance, Sam must find the strength inside herself to face her anxieties head on.
Lindsay Paige
Author of the Bold As Love series
~Only together can their love overcome the obstacles they will face.~
 
Sign up for my monthly newsletter to learn about the latest news and exclusive giveaways!
Buy my books on Amazon iTunes, or Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment