Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!



I hope everyone is having an amazing Christmas. That you are spending it well with your closest family and friends. That you are filled with joy, lots of fun, and lots of good food and of course that you got a present or two that you were hoping for.

I plan on spending as much time with family as I can today and the rest of the week so I wanted to stop in real quick and wish everyone a joyous day and holiday season, may it truly be merry and bright.



Thank you so much for making this holiday season a wonderful time of year and really,  this while year just as wonderful with sharing great books with one another and getting to know new people and friends. It is so nice to be able to share our passion for reading with those that truly understand and get it.

I truly feel so blessed to be a part of this community and to know all of you, visit your blogs and get to comment and talk with you each and every day.



May the rest of your week be fabulous, filled with good books, lots of time to read them, lots of time to spend with family and friends, eating way too may yummy treats, and staying warm and safe!








(thank you to freeallimages and addcovers for the beautiful images!)

36 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! Meeting you is one of the best things this year for me! Thank you for all the love and support you've given me and my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Ali! I'm thankful to have found your blog this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joy and same here! I have so much fun seeing and reading your reviews, not to mention have found a ton of great books to add to my TBR pile!

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a great time with your family. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! Hope you guys are having a lovely one <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry christmas and have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Melliane, and Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  6. Merry Christmas to you too, Ali! I hope you have a lovely holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, I'm so happy we "connected" and I look forward to more review swaps with you! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the holiday wishes, love! I hope your day is full of love and food and books as well! ^_^ The book blogging community wouldn't be the same without you around!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Faye, that means so much and I feel the same way about you!

      Delete
  10. Hope you have a great Christmas! I'm spending time with family, too, but I'm in a house full of people who stay up til midnight and sleep until the crack of noon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel blessed knowing you too Kindlemom Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!!!
    xoxo
    deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debbie, I hope you have a fabulous New Year too!

      Delete
  12. You are truthfully one of the nicest bloggers I know!! I know that I haven't always been active, but you're always there to drop a comment and I read them all and smile and wish I could have more time to reply and be active myself. But, hey, it's the Holidays so now I have much free time :D Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas! <3 I hope you had a fantastic day with your family filled with love and books! ;D The book blogging community is thankful to have you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aimee, I hope you had a fabulous Christmas as well!

      Delete
  14. Merry "Late" Christmas to you! I hope you enjoyed it. This is my favorite time of the year, and even though it's short, it will forever be the best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you an amazing 2015!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas Ali, and wishing you a great new years!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily, we did and I hope you did as well!

      Delete