Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Sunday Post



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

I don't know about you guys but it has been one busy week! 

I have made a little progress with my reading list from last week so far, which is always a nice, you can't go wrong with putting a dent in the TBR pile no matter how small it is. 

While going through my ever growing list of books I want to read before the year is over, I of course, couldn't help thinking about those books that are releasing in the next few months that I am dying to get my hands on. Because of course I have a book buying problem and being the hoarder that I am, I am already salivating over those gorgeous cover, sequels, stand alone books, and new series I already want to add to my shelves. 

I thought it would be fun to put together a top ten list of my most anticipated reads for winter 2015.




I love all of her books but it has been way too long since I read one so I am dying to get my hands on this and dive right in.





How can I resist not one but two of my most favorite authors? Well I can't of course which is why Never Never makes my top ten must have books for winter 2015.





I have loved this trilogy from the beginning and I can't wait for the conclusion. I was lucky enough to read the first two chapters of Ensnared and loved it! January 6th can't get here soon enough!





My love for Red Rising took me by surprise so I am on edge to see what Brown will come up with next in this much anticipated sequel. 





Ally Carter is by far one of my most favorite YA authors. All her books are just so much fun and I love LOVE that I can share them with my girls. I am so excited she has a new series coming out!





I absolutely loved her Study Series so when I saw a new book set in the same world with the same characters (although this is labeled as a new series) I was super excited!





I love this author's work and I decided long ago that I would read anything and everything she writes. 




This is another one of those sequels that I just can't wait to read. I am seriously hoping I like it every bit as much as the first.





Freaking loved the first book but it ended on a cliffhanger and totally messed with me so I already have this one preordered and have a feeling I will be reading it the day it releases.





Loved Boomerang so this is a must as well. 


So there you have it, my top ten winter reads.

What books are you most looking forward to releasing in the next few months?


34 comments:

  1. Ooooh you are so lucky ,, you really have some good books this week :) enjoy reading all those great books :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get these ones, just the ones I want to read! :P

      Delete
  2. I am excited for Golden Son. Never Never looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. I can't wait to start Courtney Cole's new series, but after hearing about the cliffhanger, I will wait until the next one comes out before I do. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cliffie was a killer for sure. Thankfully it releases in February so not too long to wait.

      Delete
  4. Oh, such a gorgeous array of new books! I have only read one Gayle Forman book, but loved it, so I Was Here is going on my list. The Last Time We Say Goodbye looks so tempting, too.

    Enjoy! And here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only read one of hers as well but I really loved it! I own the others I just need to get to them.

      Delete
  5. There's so many books that I'm looking forward to in 2015 as well. There's 3 from your list alone. 2015 is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is going to be a fabulous year for releases!

      Delete
  6. So many interesting books there and I'm curious about the Snyder one, I have it as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you have it to read too, I hope we both like it!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing your top winter reads!! I need to pay more attention to what is coming out next year. I'm not good with series, so a lot of the sequels and whatnot are ones that i need to catch up too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it really is hard to keep up with them all!

      Delete
  8. Golden Son rocked..Ali it just rocked and of course I needs Never, Never. Love your list, and I need to go check out the others. Hope your week is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited you loved it Kim! I so need to read it.

      Delete
  9. I need Never Never like yesterday. Seriously--it's the book i'm most excited for, literally. It's going to be sick and twisted and rip our hearts into shreds. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so with you on 4/10 of these. I bet you can guess which ones. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never Never sounds really promising and I want Shadow Study so much! I know it's on NG but I don't have much luck on there. I don't think I can handle the rejection :( Rebound is up on Edelweiss and I was so excited to be approved for it! Hope you love all of these when they're out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, being told no is so painful sometimes.

      Delete
  12. Ooh, I like that first one. Sounds riveting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a book hoarder too! I'm trying to do better, but it's so hard not to buy pretty new books. 2015 is going to be a great year for books! I haven't read the Splintered trilogy because I'm not a big Alice in Wonderland fan. I might have to change that though. Good luck getting Golden Son! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Molly and even though I wasn't a huge Alice fan either, I really like this series.

      Delete
  14. OOoo Sophie Jordan! I hadn't seen that one yet. What a great book haul :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sophie Jordan books are fab! I loved the first one and can't wait to get this one. :)

      Delete
  15. Great list. I am very excited for All Fall Down and Never Never. I have an ARC of Golden Son and plan to get to that before Christmas. I can't wait for Unleashed, I really loved Uninvited. I hope you get to them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am excited for them as well. I hope you love Golden Son, I have seen some great things for it so far!

      Delete
  16. Wow, what an amazing book week! The new Gayle book, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I would have gotten all of these, these are just the ones I really want to read this coming year. ;)

      Delete
  17. I cant wait for Unleashed myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there were ARCs of it but I can't find it anywhere!

      Delete