Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Trailer Reveal: Riven and Prodigal by Tyler H. Jolley & Sherry D. Ficklin

Welcome (back) to the TIME WAR...

Books 2 & 3 of the best selling Lost Imperials series


Releasing 5/5/15

from Clean Teen Publishing

Riven cover lg Prodigal_large cover_1800x2700


Individual digital editions will be available everywhere e-books are sold.
Click on the cover to read more!
   

Exciting news! Prodigal and Riven will be available in 2 special combined print editions!

Barnes & Noble and other retailers will feature a standard combined print edition:

Ebook_COMBINED_TheLostImperials

and Amazon.com will offer an exclusive flip book print edition!

flipbookcover

PRODIGAL:

STEIN has been with the Hollows for as long as she can remember. Taken as a child, she has no memories of her past, and that's always been fine by her. Until the day she stumbles across a hidden journal containing the devastating truth about her paternity. Now everything she thought she knew, and everyone she thought she could trust, has changed. The truth about who she is and where she came from is a secret so deep, it will rock the Hollows and the Tesla Institute alike.

RIVEN:

ETHAN is left with a serious problem after what should have been a routine mission. He's fractured, a break between mind and body that leaves him at the mercy of his Rifter abilities, which are quickly tearing him apart. He will have to trust the only person who might know how to fix him, a mysterious Rifter named Stewart Stills, who seems to have a special connection with the time stream.


Want to know more about The Lost Imperials Series? Check out below:

In a battle for control of the time stream, the past and the future will collide, either saving mankind, or destroying it. The Tesla Institute stands on one side of the battle. Controlled by the mind of one of the greatest inventors in history, the Institute recruits gifted, young time travelers called Rifters. Those who survive his training are sent into history with the mission to preserve the time stream, recruit more of their kind, and better humanity through subtle, controlled event manipulation. Standing in the way are the Hollows, a rogue group of Rifters who have vowed to put an end to the Tesla Institute, at all costs. They steal, cheat, and bend history to their own ends. Using children stolen from time as their personal armies, they fight not only for control of time itself, but also for self-preservation.  

You can find, EXTRACTED, book 1 of The Lost Imperials everywhere books are sold.

Lex front

37 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love the background music!
    Thanks for sharing, Ali!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nick for stopping by! I am super excited about these two, the first book was fabulous!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting Ali! We are so excited to be featured on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the covers for this series Ali! So beautifully steampunk:) I'd heard of Extracted before, but I didn't realize there were two additional books in the series. Thanks so much for bringing them to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the covers are just gorgeous! I really do hope you give this series a try Jenny, I think you would really like it. :D

      Delete
  4. One thing is for sure: those covers look fantastic. I love the costumes, make-up, and color palettes used! Seriously, it has that steampunk feel to it that makes you ready for action :D

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love those covers!!

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cool covers. I remember both you and Kimba totally loved the first book. I need to check out this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you should try Extracted, I bet you like it just as much as we did. :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing - I really love these covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and checking it out! :D

      Delete
  8. Wow, great post Ali. I think I may give this a try from the covers alone.
    Thanks Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you do! The first book is Extracted, and it was fabulous. I gave it five stars. ;)

      Delete
  9. *phew* I thought I'd missed this as part of today's new releases post, but they release in May, noted. This is the first that I'm hearing about this series, so thanks for the heads up! On my wishlist they go. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a fabulous series and yep, no worries, they don't come out until May.

      Delete
  10. Some pretty awesome covers. I also like the name of the publishing company. That's kind of cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep...I adore this series. I love the flip book. I have not seen this type of book since I was a kid. They use to be popular.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I heard so much about this series, I'm adding it to my TBR

    ReplyDelete
  13. The covers are so great and so intriguing! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and checking them out. :)

      Delete
  14. I love the flipbook version ... so gorgeous and steampunk/gritty looking! I've heard great things about Extracted. Thanks for sharing ALi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too! Thanks so much Kim for stopping by!

      Delete
  15. I've never read a flipbook before but it sounds like it has a good story to go with the fun gimmick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the sound of these! Their covers are fantastic :) Thanks for putting them on my radar, they are officially on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm excited to try this series, I've heard nothing but good things. :-) Love that trailer, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do hope you try it, I just know you will love it. :)

      Delete