Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Are you ready for summer?

I know I am! Every summer I love reading books that just let me get away from it all. You know the ones I am talking about, the ones that make us laugh out loud, smile like a fool, tug at out heart strings and want to chuck across the room and slap the main characters and give them a good shake for their stupidity. And this summer, I plan on making no exceptions to that tradition.

In fact, I already have my Kindle stock piled with new authors and old favorites, I have pulled out the sunscreen and polished my sunglasses. I am so ready for some good old fashioned mindless reading and stories.

So with all that in mind, consider yourself forewarned. As I celebrate the next few months of no bedtimes, crazy schedules or homework, I plan on reading until my eyes go cross.
Are you with me?

If so then let the fun (and reading) begin! 

1 comment: