Thursday, June 16, 2011

Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Title: Forgotten
Author: Cat Patrick
Published by: Little Brown Books (June 7, 2011)
Genre: YA
My rating: 5 Stars 

Goodreads Description:
Each night when 16 year-old London Lane goes to sleep, her whole world disappears. In the morning, all that's left is a note telling her about a day she can't remember. The whole scenario doesn't exactly make high school or dating that hot guy whose name she can't seem to recall any easier. But when London starts experiencing disturbing visions she can't make sense of, she realizes it's time to learn a little more about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future.

Part psychological drama, part romance, and part mystery, this thought-provoking novel will inspire readers to consider the what-if's in their own lives and recognize the power they have to control their destinies.


My Review:
This book was amazing! It surpassed all my expectations and then some. If I could rate is higher than 5 stars I would.
I loved the mystery aspect of this story as well as the slight paranormal and Luke! Oh goodness Luke. What a yummy character! I loved everything about him, in fact I want more Luke!! I really hope Cat Patrick writes another book because I will be the first in line to get it.
This book has such a great and unique storyline about a girl that can't remember her past but can remember her future. I love how the scenes played out. I love that London is a strong female character that takes charge of her future and just does the best she can with what life deals her and doesn't let the bad stuff get in the way and did I mention Luke? I think I would re-read this story just to get more Luke time.
I rate this book with a solid 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment