Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award







So this week Camelia from Love.Without You     gave me the Versatile Blogger Award after coming across my blog. 

I will be honest and say I have never heard of this award before but was very honored to have received it and that she took the time to check my blog out and deem me worthy of it.

So of course I had to check her blog out too and get all the details.


This award is given to bloggers, by bloggers–peeps, you rock!
Now for the details, here’s how it works:
  • If you are nominated, thank the award giver and link back to them in your blog post
  • Share seven things about yourself
  • Pass this award along to recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading (the more the better).
  • Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award and post the award picture


So without further ado, here are seven things about me that you may or may not already know.

1. I hate scary movies. I admit it, I am a chicken and scary movies tend to haunt me long after I have watched them.
2. Even though I hate scary movies and have an imagination that is sometimes way too active for my own good, I still watch them. I can't help it. There is just something about watching something spooky at night in the dark that gets your blood pumping and your heart racing. Maybe I am somewhat of a masochist?

3. I love books. Okay, okay you already knew that one. But what you may not have known is that I love lots of different genre of books. YA, paranormal, historical, urban fantasy. I read a wide range of them and love each and every one....well, for the most part. 
4. The first book I can ever remember reading when I was little are the Mommy and Me books. You know the Little Critter ones? I adored those and think I read every single one the school library had when I was in first grade.

5. Even though I loved reading from an early age, it wasn't until third grade when I discovered the Baby-Sitters Club series by Ann M. Martin that my true passion for books was sparked. 

6. Even though I am a big chicken, I love Stephen King books! I read a ton of them in high school and lost many a nights of sleep because of them. To this day, I still hate clowns thanks to It.

7. I liked the Twilight series. There I said it. I liked them, I really did.
 I enjoyed reading them. I don't think they are a great piece of literary history and yes the writing could have been better but they sparked my love of paranormal romance so, I have to give credit to them for that. 


Okay, that is it, that is all you get from me. :)

As for blogs that I would like to nominate, well I am still thinking about some of my choices but for now, I think these ones are awesome and I think everyone should check them out if they haven't already.

 http://www.laceyshoelaces.blogspot.com/
 http://rainydayramblings.typepad.com/
 http://guiltypleasuresreviews.blogspot.com/
 http://cambriahebert.com/














5 comments:

  1. Thanks Ali! Love your answers. Stephen King is the bomb! IT was my first and remains my fav. 11/22/63 revisits Derry right after IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! It has been awhile since I read any King, I may have to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so fabulous and so is this blog!!!!! Congrats on the award!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks Cambria, right back at you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Choosing the blogs that are more article oriented.

    Blair Witch Project

    ReplyDelete