Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ghostly Reading Challenge 2012!!



One of my good friends at Babbling About Books and Stuff is hosting a Ghostly Reading Challenge for 2012 and I am so excited to be a part of it!

I love reading ghost stories so this challenge is perfect for me!

There are 5 levels you can choose from for this challenge:
1. Still Living- choose 6 books to read.

2. Are We Dead Yet?- Choose 12 books.
3. Wasting Time Between Lives- Choose 18 books.

4. Unfinished Business- Choose 24 books.

5. Lost Souls-Choose 30+ books.


So as you can see there is a level everyone should be able to do.

As for me, well I think I will be ambitious with this one and choose level 2, Are We Dead Yet.

I mean, I already love ghost stories so why not challenge myself to read at least 12 of them. I can do it right?

Eep! Lets hope so!

So with 12 wonderful books in mind. I thought I better make a tentative list to at least have something to go off of.
Here is that list in no particular order.

1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. 


2. Shift by Jeri Ready-Smith.

3. Hereafter by Tara Hudson.

4. Oldsoul by Dan Haring

5. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

6. My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent 

7. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade

8. Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness

9. Brush With Death (Spirit Guide #4) by E.j. Stevens
Sadly there is no book cover yet for this book. 

10. My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent


11. Falling In Between by Devon Ashley

12. When Kyle Came Back by Melanie Marks
About demons but close enough.



6 comments:

  1. I want to read Hereafter so bad! Gosh, I have to get started on the Soul Screamers series thanks for reminding me! Have been putting it off for a loonngg time!

    Ana @ BookSpark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so tempted to start reading the third one but I am trying to be good and wait until everyone else starts reading it too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this idea! I love ghost stories! Hmm might have to add another challenge to my growing list :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really should Just a Lil Lost! It isn't too late to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including Oldsoul on your list! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thank you so much for join in the Ghostly Reading Challenge. I hope you are enjoying as much as I'm.
    I love your books. Anna is a trip isn't she? LUV this book!!!!

    ReplyDelete