Well the answer is yes I do!
Icey Books and I Like These Books have decided to host a Standalone Reading Challenge of reading 15 YA stand alone books in the year 2012 that were released between Dec. 27, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2012 and I just couldn't resist signing up for it as well.
I love reading series but sometimes a good stand alone book is just what I need.
So without further ado, here is my tentative list of 15 stand alone books I plan on reading in 2012.
1. The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
2. Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
3. Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala
4. Auracle by Gina Rosatti
5. Revived by Cat Patrick
6. Because of Low by Abbi Glines
6. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
7. You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
8. What She Left Behind by Tracy Bilen
9. Spirited: 13 Haunted Tales Anthology
10. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
11. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
12. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
13. Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
14. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
15. Dark Companion by Marta Accosta
Thanks for signing up for the challenge!ReplyDelete
The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight was really cute! I can't wait to read Don't Breathe A Word! It sounds really amazing! Great list of books!ReplyDelete
Great list. This looks like a fun challenge.ReplyDelete
Sagacity Quest, that is the book I think I am most looking forward to and it comes out tomorrow! I can't wait!
Do you know of there are any series debuts challenges this year? I was trying to figure out books for some other challenges and I realized I was starting three series this month alone!ReplyDelete
You keep getting sucked into challenges too! You are way more organized than I am. I won't commit, I will pick as I go!ReplyDelete
I have a feeling that some of these may change to as I go Heidi! I just never know what I will feel like reading, which might be why I buy so many books and then wait months until I actually read them.ReplyDelete
anaavu, I don't know of one but that would be a good one to do as well since I have a ton of series I read as well and some that I need to read that have been sitting in my TBR pile.ReplyDelete