Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

It is a weekly chance to let others know what you are most looking forward to releasing in the upcoming weeks.

This week I am excited about Searching for Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn. I love Nyrae's work, she never lets me down and this just looks amazing.




Book Description:
Before, Brynn had a group of best friends, a loving boyfriend, a growing talent for pottery. She had a life. And after…she had none.

When Brynn lost the boyfriend who never loved her, the friends who feel she betrayed their trust, and the new life just beginning to grow inside her, she believes her future is as empty as her body. But then Christian, the boy next door, starts coming around. Playing his guitar and pushing her to create art once more. She meets some new friends at the local community center, plus even gets her dad to look her in the eye again…sort of.

But can Brynn open up her heart to truly find her life’s own beauty, when living for the after means letting go of the before?

This is a Young Adult title.




This is her first YA book in a while so I am really looking forward to it.

What are you excited about this week?

14 comments:

  1. This is an author I really, really want to make time for Ali! I've heard nothing but amazing things about her books, and I'm trying this year to tame my review schedule so I have extra time to read books I haven't been able to fit in. All of her books are on that list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should Jenny, I think you would really like her work.

      I didn't realize I had made this post until after I had gotten a hold of the ARC to this, LOL, oh well.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read anything yet by Nyrae Dawn, but Searching for Beautiful sounds like a wonderful and touching story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to start somewhere with her writing this is a good place but my all time favorite is her Games series, the first book is Charade, it is fantastic!

      Delete
  3. I've only read one of her books, but I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this author yet but I know you are a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you try at least one of her books Heidi even though I know this genre really isn't your thing.

      Delete
  5. I think I have read a Nyrae Dawn book..it was about a boy giving girls advice on dating or something over the internet..will check and see. This sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that sounds like one of her books, What A Boy Wants maybe?
      I actually haven't read that one but I need to!

      Delete
  6. I know you love this author. I've been trying to read all the different books I recently added to my tbr, and I now she is on there. I shall make my way to one of her books. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad she is at least in your TBR pile Christy. :)

      Delete
  7. Excellent pick. I can't wait to find time to read this.

    ReplyDelete